Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra battery opinion

(Topic created on: 20-02-2021 10:11 AM)
JonnyBonz
Explorer
Options
Hello I have read many users concerned about their battery life and drain in the S21 Ultra. I have attached a screen shot of mine... is this a good outcome? I understand its a new phone and there will be teething issues and software updates. I currently have AUB6 on version and there is a new one waiting to install.. . Dare I install it?? And can you revert back to the the one once its installed? Thanks 😊

0 Likes
30 REPLIES 30
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
It's the ultra wide band scanner, I think it's mostly linked with Smart Things. It can be linked with things like the Smart Tags Samsung released (although the UWB version is the Pro tag which isn't the free gift one they sent out on offer).
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Personally I haven't had any issues with it, nor have I had any before except maybe very low light camera scenarios. I'd recommend updating, but if you're not having any issues at the moment, it may be safer to stay for now.
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
that's what I've got the free one that come with device. I'll delete smart things
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Try using accubattery. Once installed, make sure to grant it app access so it can monitor your other apps usage. it gives a better, more detailed and accurate view of which apps are draining your battery as opposed to the one shown on the phone. Should be easier to help pinpoint what's killing your battery.
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
that's my screen off drain 🤬🤬🤬

Screenshot_20210220-142221_AccuBattery.jpg

Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Ouch that really isn't good. If you go down to your discharging list, see which apps are sucking up the most juice.

Side note, interesting to see YouTube doesn't even break into my top list.

Screenshot_20210220-143747_AccuBattery.jpg

Screenshot_20210220-143827_AccuBattery.jpg

0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
it's better now. uninstalled Naptime and galaxy max Hz. not sure which was the culprit.

Screenshot_20210220-183951_AccuBattery.jpg

Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Nice, good to see you got it sorted
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I think my screen off drain is better than yours now 😛

Screenshot_20210221-160533_AccuBattery.jpg

Joeeye