Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21 Ultra battery opinion

(Topic created on: 20-02-2021 10:11 AM)
JonnyBonz
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Hello I have read many users concerned about their battery life and drain in the S21 Ultra. I have attached a screen shot of mine... is this a good outcome? I understand its a new phone and there will be teething issues and software updates. I currently have AUB6 on version and there is a new one waiting to install.. . Dare I install it?? And can you revert back to the the one once its installed? Thanks 😊

0 Likes
30 REPLIES 30
Blessed4life
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Hi, thats good battery SOT, I'm in the UK & have installed the latest update, AUB9 there's no issues, for me I've always had good battery, the camera images seem sharper to me.
JonnyBonz
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Perfect thank you 😊. What's your average screen on time on yours?
Blessed4life
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
The most SOT with Wi-Fi was 11 (10 hrs 54 minutes) hours & so far I've got 8 hours SOT on 5G over 31hrs from charge, I know if I pushed it I could get a lot more.

Screenshot_20210207-064253_Device care_297.jpg

JonnyBonz
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
wow that is good. How did you achieve it? I have most been on WiFi etc. Was this since last update?
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
This was on AUB6, I have all settings on apart from Bluetooth & WiFi scanning/NFC/ Bluetooth off/ turned off vibration
Oh & I'm using FHD+ with 120HZ
JonnyBonz
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Thank you 😊 I have got 60 hz setting FHD +. Not sure what else i can do to improve even more
Blessed4life
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
You're very welcome, I forgot to mention I clean the cache partition after every software update.
JonnyBonz
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
How do you do this again? :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S21 Series