Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra battery opinion

(Topic created on: 20-02-2021 10:11 AM)
JonnyBonz
Explorer
Options
Hello I have read many users concerned about their battery life and drain in the S21 Ultra. I have attached a screen shot of mine... is this a good outcome? I understand its a new phone and there will be teething issues and software updates. I currently have AUB6 on version and there is a new one waiting to install.. . Dare I install it?? And can you revert back to the the one once its installed? Thanks 😊

0 Likes
30 REPLIES 30
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, thats good battery SOT, I'm in the UK & have installed the latest update, AUB9 there's no issues, for me I've always had good battery, the camera images seem sharper to me.
JonnyBonz
Explorer
Options
Perfect thank you 😊. What's your average screen on time on yours?
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
The most SOT with Wi-Fi was 11 (10 hrs 54 minutes) hours & so far I've got 8 hours SOT on 5G over 31hrs from charge, I know if I pushed it I could get a lot more.

Screenshot_20210207-064253_Device care_297.jpg

JonnyBonz
Explorer
Options
wow that is good. How did you achieve it? I have most been on WiFi etc. Was this since last update?
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
This was on AUB6, I have all settings on apart from Bluetooth & WiFi scanning/NFC/ Bluetooth off/ turned off vibration
Oh & I'm using FHD+ with 120HZ
JonnyBonz
Explorer
Options
Thank you 😊 I have got 60 hz setting FHD +. Not sure what else i can do to improve even more
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
You're very welcome, I forgot to mention I clean the cache partition after every software update.
JonnyBonz
Explorer
Options
How do you do this again? :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options