Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra Battery life QHD@120hz [EXYNOS]

(Topic created on: 07-02-2021 02:41 PM)
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
I want to know what battery capacity shows up in settings and what charge counter shows up on AIDA64 when fully charged. 

If anybody is interested in helping me find out what capacity your S21 utra, I want to know if my phone's battery is faulty. 

I don't think Aida is entirely accurate on showing current charge of the battery in mah but my device reports 4512mah when fully charged which is a decent amount off compared to the designed capacity and minimum design battery capacity (settings shows 4885mah min) Anybody would like to attach screenshots like the ones attached for comparison? 

Id like to ask what your battery life is like on the S21 ultra with QHD@120HZ When using the phone normally I loose 7 from 100 in about 20 mins Im not a power user I only use it for social media and content consumption. 

On my way to work which is an hour or so, music play back screen off I go from 100 to 85 in an hour of me getting to work from home. Using the galaxy buds pro. My s10e would have the same drain on the same journey so is tht bad? 

My S21 ultra last around the same time as my s10e if not slightly better, People are getting 10 Hours screen on time I'm only getting a fraction is my device faulty. Brightness always 1/4 bright, Bluetooth off NFC off data off when not in use. Etc

0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
Gilani
Pioneer
Options
How old is you device
0 Likes
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
got it on the 2oth feb
0 Likes
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
Mines showing similar on AIDA64 to be honest mate. 4,562 fully charged. However I have no complaints over the battery life whatsoever, charging every other day, non-power user so social media, photos, music/podcasts and a bit of gaming.

Screenshot_20210207-154137_AIDA64.jpg

0 Likes
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
thanks for the reply
0 Likes
SaiChaotic
Pathfinder
Options

What's your screen on time? I noticed that the adaptive refresh rate only works if you stay on a page or video and don't interact with the screen but I'm not too sure if my observation is correct.

Here's my battery consumption, no Bluetooth or GPS. 

WiFi on all day with 120hz adaptive screen.

Screenshot_20210208-081858_Device care.jpg

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Mines the 512GB S21 Ultra. Had since Jan 29 and I think it's doing pretty good battery wise. Always kept at 120Hz WQHD+.

Screenshot_20210208-063013_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
SaiChaotic
Pathfinder
Options

Had mine since Feb 1, IDK why I can't get past 6 hours SoT

s21 ultra exynos

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
0 Likes
j123456789
Pathfinder
Options

Your battery life is insane. Mine is on fhd and can barely last 2 hours if using camera or play games like COD. But on average, my sot vary from 5 - 7 hours. 

0 Likes
SaiChaotic
Pathfinder
Options

I play an hour of CODM everyday sometimes I get to 2 hours, wqhd on and adaptive refresh rate. I average 5 hours of SoT now. Haven't reached 7 hours let alone reach 6 hours SoT.

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
0 Likes