Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

S21 ultra, battery is disaster! 😑 In 6 hours is dead. I cry after my old huawei

(Topic created on: 17-07-2021 08:40 AM)
Bambucea74
Explorer
Options
S21 ultra, battery is disaster! 😑 In 6 hours is dead. I cry after my old huawei p30 pro new edition. I give it back for 210 euro, to buy this junk, Samsung must to get learn from huawei. Batteries are superior, get one and half day. 
0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21
Bambucea74
Explorer
Options
Hi Barney. It's about samsung. This is the community of samsung. I don't know if is the right topic place here, i hope administrator to move in the right place.
0 Likes
Bambucea74
Explorer
Options
πŸ˜€No my dear. 6 hours total. And i am not young to play games. Only Facebook, tiktok, WhatsApp, Email. No calls, no games, no full movies. And all this will automatically settings for display and 60 Herz. No 120. For that i am angry. I pay for innovation but i can't use. It's a fast and good phone with a small and junk battery.
0 Likes
Bambucea74
Explorer
Options
It's automatically setup, every day. Not helpful. My old huawei p30 pro with resolution on max, only the light automatic, gets one and half day. Or 1 day if i use intense. This is half time. I will send back. It's in my 14 days testing.
0 Likes
Bambucea74
Explorer
Options
In this case they must to change it
0 Likes
VendΓ©ltaBLN
Hotshot
Options
Alright, what make you think that other people are Playing Games watching Videos all Time???

I also set my Refreshrate on 60hz, and my most usage are Whatsapp, Twitter, MembersApp, and I can't complain about my Time on Display.

Watch my Screen On Time yesterday!!! Amazing.

And I havw spend Time on Google Play, cause for an App that didn't work on downloading it.

9hrs screen on time, I watched a bunch of Articles, Tech News ectr.

There is probably a problem with your device buddy, but maybe there are some Apps running in Background of the S21Ultra???Screenshot_20210717-085609_Device care_7494.jpgScreenshot_20210717-085620_Device care_7495.jpg
LW0108
Mastermind
Options
You could reset your Phone.βœ…
0 Likes
LW0108
Mastermind
Options
You also have to buy a german flag and sing the national anthem in order to buy your phone.πŸ˜‚
0 Likes
Barney0w
Samsung Members Star β˜…β˜…
Options

The right place is still Lob&Kritik

https://www.samsung.com/de/support/lobundkritik/

Barney0w.png
Bambucea74
Explorer
Options
😁No. I give it buy back my huawei p30 pro for 210 euro. This s21 cost 1250 euro..
Sungur
GrandMaster
Options
Okay, Sorry, but i show your Comments and there you have right German?
Sorry.