Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra battery drain

(Topic created on: 13-12-2021 11:26 PM)
YannJollien
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20211213-231042_Device care.jpg

 Is this normal sot ? Feels like my battery is worse since A12 update and can't make it through whole day with one charge.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I appreciate you must like your chess game but it is using quite a chunk of battery.

So is Google Chrome which I believe is a resource hog so personally I've disabled that and use Samsung Internet.

Have you considered clearing the phone's system cache files @YannJollien which might help.

Clear your System File Cache via the instructions in the Samsung Link. You may need to hook upto a computer or insert your headphones to get to the recovery menu. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ 

Also looking at your screenshot your signal bars are pretty low which will mean the phone is working harder to maintain connection, and voLTE will be using more resources too.

Android 12 with Samsung One Ui 4 is a large update so it may take a short period of time for the phone to settle and apps optimise.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Well your mobile reception isn't really the best it seems as bad reception will also have a toll on the battery.
6- 9 hours SOT is normal for S21 ultra depending on apps used.
0 Likes
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
It basically is normal regardless what apps I use I get about 6-7h depending on what I'm doing
0 Likes