Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra apps not loading on wifi

(Topic created on: 08-12-2021 09:00 PM)
Robwall
Explorer
Options
Has anyone else been experiencing issues with opening apps on the s21 ultra over the past couple of weeks. The problem seems to be worst when using wifi. This app for example only works correctly when using mobile data. 
14 REPLIES 14
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
No issues here before or after the last update. Try clearing system cache and don't forget some third party apps may not work well with Android 12.
0 Likes
deedpool
Pioneer
Options
Yeah, since October. Disconnecting and reconnecting all the time there a lot of people had this same issue.
0 Likes
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
No issues like that.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Do you mean calls dropping or the WiFi issue? I've somehow swerved those.
0 Likes
deedpool
Pioneer
Options
Yeah, exactly no signal at all today has been the worst its ever been could make call, text no apps no internet. Phone may as well be a door stop.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have you checked if there's a transmitter issue? It would be worth trying the diagnostics app in the Get Help tab.
0 Likes
Robwall
Explorer
Options
I cleared the system cache multiple times now and the problem still persists. This app is one that only works with the data on. I've reported the problem to samsung so let's see what they come up with.
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
check the time settings
Date and time in your device and update it to an automatic time zone.
Check sync
0 Likes
deedpool
Pioneer
Options
There's no transmitter issue, iv put an esim in iv switched network. Iv done everything. It's the phone there a few pages on the Internet about and on here as well.
0 Likes