Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra - app switching ridiculously slow

(Topic created on: 08-02-2021 04:42 PM)
fbs4800
Pioneer
Options
Has anyone else got this problem? If I swipe up from the bottom of the screen I get my recent/open apps. Tapping one does nothing. Or, sometimes they open after 5 seconds. It's frustrating as hell.

I'm using Microsoft Launcher on a freshly set up S21 Ultra. 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
nexy33
Pioneer
Options
Samsung won't do anything as your not using the stock launcher they will say it's a problem with that launcher anything to deflect the blame from them if they made their phones like they made excuses apple wouldn't have a chance.
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Why would Samsung do anything? It's not their technology. If you read the reviews on Play Store you will see others have this problem.
0 Likes
fbs4800
Pioneer
Options
I didn't ask Samsung to do anything? I posted in the community group to identify if others have had the problem. You've pointed out it's a launcher issue. Isn't that the point of this group? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I was responding to the post above my previous one. No need to get shirty.
0 Likes
fbs4800
Pioneer
Options
Sorry! Was meant to be a reply to the thread and also wasn't meant to be shirty. Should've used more emojis 😜
0 Likes
fbs4800
Pioneer
Options
See? I'm replying to myself now 🤦🏻‍♂️
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
LOL
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Anyway, I checked out the reviews on app store and others have reported the app switching problem which hopefully will resolve soon. Unfortunately the other poster in this thread has been posting uninformed comments on other threads and brought nothing to this thread. You are correct, this forum is about trying to help others so just yell if you need support.
fbs4800
Pioneer
Options
Thank you! 😊
0 Likes