Did you mean: 

s21 ultra and buds

(Topic created on: 20-02-2021 06:38 PM)
AkshayJ
Journeyman
Options
I ordered the s21 512gb on 17.02.21.
Tried to claim the buds but need imei.
I won't have this for up to 5 weeks as samsung take forever to send the phone out. 
I have emailed the buds email address twice and still no reply.
Anyone know what to do here as I don't want to miss out on the earphones.
#samsung #buds #offer #delivery 
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
You'll know if the buds come with the phone as it shows them in the purchase order.
0 Likes
TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

Seems there is a difference between pre-orders and orders, people that pre-ordered the phone from Samsung got there buds and smart tag delivered with the phone (without having to claim), with people who now order the phone they have to claim. 

Must be a way round it as like you say the custom colours take time to produce and all the paperwork will only show the date you order your phone and nothing that comes with the phone shows the date it was sent apart from any emails you get from Samsung saying your phone is on its way

AkshayJ
Journeyman
Options
nothing except phone is being customised, nothing about the buds... still waiting for Samsung to email me 3 days later
0 Likes
AkshayJ
Journeyman
Options
latest update

Good Morning,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately to be able to submit the claim we need the IMEI number of the device.

Please contact us before 30 days from the order date to update us on the progress of your device.

Once you have contacted us just before the 30 days run out, if the delivery will still be outside of the promotional period we will then be able to submit an exception claim once you have received the device.

Please make sure to contact us before the 30 days, otherwise, we would not be able to further assist you.

If you receive the device within the promotional period to be able to submit a claim, please visit the link listed below to submit it:

https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxys21buds

Thank you for your cooperation.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards,

0 Likes