Did you mean: 

s21 ultra and buds

(Topic created on: 20-02-2021 09:41 AM)
AkshayJ
Journeyman
Options
I ordered the s21 512gb on 17.02.21.
Tried to claim the buds but need imei.
I won't have this for up to 5 weeks as samsung take forever to send the phone out. 
I have emailed the buds email address twice and still no reply.
Anyone know what to do here as I don't want to miss out on the earphones.
#samsung #buds #offer #delivery 
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
sub2rained
First Poster
Options
I contacted the samsung helpdesk as I ordered yesterday and had the same problem. They said that the claim can be made up to 30 days after purchase.
0 Likes
AkshayJ
Journeyman
Options
but the offer says claims can only be made till 27.02.21
0 Likes
Strings
Journeyman
Options
AkshayJ can I ask are you trying to claim the buds pro or the buds live? The reason why I ask is Samsung had a free promo offer for buds pro and were for those who pre ordered the s21 ultra between the 15/01/2021 - 29/01/2021. I know that they've done a similar offer with the buds live after the dates I've just said.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I could be wrong, but if you ordered directly from Samsung I think they send the free gift out with the phone. I didn't think you need to claim only if you purchased anywhere other then samsung. When I ordered my note 20 the headphones were sent out together, ordered the buds Pro from amazon I had to put a claim in to get the free gift.
AkshayJ
Journeyman
Options
buds lives think
0 Likes
AkshayJ
Journeyman
Options
@fiona you would hope so but it said don't forget to claim which was odd. further to that the lack of response from @sansung has not been encouraging
0 Likes
Strings
Journeyman
Options
@AkshayJ don't worry you'll be able to claim them as you've made your purchase before the end of the promo date and as Fiona said it was direct from Samsung. But I totally feel you, because this was not a simple process. I am waiting on my buds pro to come and that's because I got my phone through 02. But fair play to Samsung they've kept me updated. Hopefully you'll get your phone delivered soon along with your buds live.🙌🏿
AkshayJ
Journeyman
Options
thanks folks update in 5 weeks !
Kenso62
Pioneer
Options
I ordered straight from Samsung and the Buds and smart tag came with the phone.
0 Likes