Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra and Android Auto

(Topic created on: 06-04-2023 06:57 AM)
Vikki567
First Poster
Options
Since the middle of February now having dine the latest software uodate phone will not connect via USB cable to car AVN for android auto. Thought it was the car AVN so Ssangyong replaced the whole unit under warranty thank goodness, however despite rhianitbstill does not work. Now having trawled online it seems lita of Samsung phones stopped connecting making hands free on Android Auto completely useless husband did uodate on his Note 20 day after new unit installed on the car and now his won't work either so has to be to do with the software uodate from Samsung. When are the techs going to gey this fixed?? I have all latest updates both for android auto and for our phones. My work Apple phone works fine. If this cannot be fixed I dread to say we will have to go back to Apple phones 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'd recommend you to go into the support section on the Samsung Members App and leave feedback in there for developers to see.
More that do this and include as much detail as possible will help them to find a fix or provide a solution
0 Likes
Vikki567
First Poster
Options
Already done so. Was going this post might prompt others to do likewise. If they cannot fix it soon will have to consider going back to Apple before these phones become worthless Thanks
0 Likes