Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra 5G

(Topic created on: 07-03-2021 07:19 PM)
Portugueezer
Apprentice
Options
Hi everyone, I have the S21 Ultra 5G for a week and all my friends stating that they here echo on their side but I don't. I done some research and seems it might need to be sent for repair? Doesn't anyone have an idea if there is a fix? If not might sent it back as it will be within 14 days return. Thanks
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
RoyalRegis
Student
Options
mine is not connecting
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Please check ur network bar, as that might be a problem. You can change the settings to that if that's the problem.
0 Likes
Portugueezer
Apprentice
Options
No issues with the network bar, full strength and call quality is HD... My Internet research on the issue states it could be related the noise reduction membrane that might need repair which can cause the issue. If I call using hands-free the other callers no longer can here the echo.
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
I guess if ur using headphones or buds they are faulty. If you have a spare phone that u can test it out on u should find the problem.
0 Likes
Portugueezer
Apprentice
Options
just using the phone... no buds. I still have the S20 Ultra 5G and no issues, so no SIM issues related.. so the problem is definitely related to the S21 device
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
you will need to replace the phone.
0 Likes
Murphmrm
Pathfinder
Options
stupid question....but...you have removed all the plastic from around the edges that protected the phone when you got it?
0 Likes
Portugueezer
Apprentice
Options
not stupid question at all mate, yes I did, I even tried without my phone cover too just in case.
0 Likes
Murphmrm
Pathfinder
Options
the only other idea is that when you have a call going there should be some active settings available on that call egg the microphone. try adjusting
0 Likes