Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra 5G Exclusive Color

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 10:40 PM)
UlasC
Journeyman
Options
I have recieved the exclusive color version of Ultra 5 days after 28th Jan. I ordered on launch day maybe thats why. But if you havent recieved yours yet, hold tight as they deliver really quick. I copped the Phantom Titanium and it is looking stunning. The camera bezel is made of real carbon fiber making it look super professional and cool. Also amazing gifts it came with as well the gifts from the Samsung pick up store. Phone works like charm so far and it was worth waiting few days extra for the exclusive colors.
11 REPLIES 11
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
congratulations 👏🏻 I don't have the patience to wait so I went for Phantom Silver 😅 yet again an amazing phone. enjoy.
0 Likes
jaro76
Navigator
Options
lovely stuff. i opted for phantom black. no fingerprints..hurrah!!
0 Likes
Bishop10
Navigator
Options
Glad I saw this as I was about to cancel my order for phantom navy and get black as I was getting impatient. Heard the exclusive colours don't ship till 14/2. Are you in the UK?
UlasC
Journeyman
Options
Hey yes Im UK.
Bishop10
Navigator
Options
ah cool hopefully mine will be here by next week I ordered on the 30th. What gifts do you mean also. I have a claim for the Buds Live ( Missed out on the Pros by a coupe of days 😤)
UlasC
Journeyman
Options
With mine i recieved the buds pro and the smart tag. I chose to collect the accesories in experience store as i wont be home, and was nicely given a tripod and some cleaning spray and wipe as gift when i went to collect.
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Would appreciate if you share the picture of tripod with the phone on it or without and is it available to buy with samsung?
DJ69
Apprentice
Options
Mine came today (UK) phantom titanium 512GB. I also ordered on launch day.
0 Likes
Hvars
Explorer
Options

Did you guys now if the carbon camera area is more resistant than on the black and silver models ? 

0 Likes