Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra 5g Bluetooth problems complaint

(Topic created on: 21-10-2021 09:48 PM)
NewoldUltrami
Journeyman
Options

Bought a new phone after 4 years and I decided on the s21 ultra. But it has terrible Bluetooth quality and sound level. I cannot use it at all in the car to talk to people on Bluetooth the volume is too low. Sometimes I turn the radio dial all the way up then I can barely hear the other person but then the phone turns the volume down by it self. I turn the dial down and up again but it just keeps reducing the volume to a level where I can't hear anything. Trying to listen to music over Bluetooth sucks as well I have to turn both the phone and radio all the way up to get decent sound. This phone has a software problem. I turn absolute volume on or off the opposite from the default like some forums on here said but it does absolutely nothing to solve the issue. This is the most expensive phone I have ever bought and it's Not worth it. I should have gotten something else. Does anyone know how to fix the Bluetooth sound issues on this phone?

6 REPLIES 6
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Try wiping partition cache and then restart the device
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@NewoldUltrami: Can you try heading to Settings > Sounds and Vibration > Volume, and make sure that your volume sliders are at a suitable level? Now, tap the 3 dots in the top right > Media Volume Limit > Off. Also, while on a call, try pressing the Volume Up button on the side of the S21 Ultra to increase the call volume to see if this helps. For volume issues while listening to music using a Bluetooth headset, swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom > Media, and adjust the volume slider for your connected headset from here. Alternatively, head to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > Tap the cog to the right of your headset, and increase the volume from here. 

If you experience further issues, please can you confirm if the problem persists when connected to another car system, and when using another Bluetooth headset?

Verminal
Pioneer
Options
I've had no such problems. But l, from time to time, you do have to adjust volume levels - as described.
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
There is a safety service in settings for Bluetooth maximum volume setting you need to turn the Bluetooth setting up just be careful you don't turn it up too much lol
0 Likes
NewoldUltrami
Journeyman
Options

Can you post pictures or directions to get to the settings you're talking about

0 Likes
NewoldUltrami
Journeyman
Options

This didn't work making

Screenshot_20211021-133424_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20211021-133604_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20211021-134947_Settings.jpg

a phone call but the volume keeps turning down by itself when I try to turn it up and stuck at half

0 Likes