Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 ultra 512gb discontinued in uk?

(Topic created on: 15-03-2021 01:39 PM)
Tomqman
Journeyman
Options
Been waiting for my upgrade program to be ready to upgrade went to order ultra 512gb and all colours show as not for sale, spoke to live chat and they said it's a limited time variant and won't be back in stock . Can this actually be true ? Is anyone who is a bit more informed confirm this . 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Tomqman ,

happy to hear that you are interested in our S21 Ultra phone. I can confirm that this phone model is still available in the UK. Can I ask if you are referring to the Samsung website exclusive colours? If so, it seems that this may be limited to some units, however, I would recommend speaking with our Online Shop Team to get this confirmed: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
Tomqman
Journeyman
Options
hi it won't let me order any colour on the Samsung uk site (not just exclusive ones ) and live chat are saying the s21 ultra 512gb is a limited edition release
0 Likes
Lastboyscout
Pathfinder
Options
I got my from Amazon's German website. sold and dispatched by Amazon. No issues with getting it delivered. Checked and currently in stock
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I can see that this is not available on our Online Shop at the moment @Tomqman , however, you may be able to get this from a different retailer. 

0 Likes
Tomqman
Journeyman
Options
unfortunately I'm tied into the upgrade program so have to go to Samsung uk website, I will wait to see if any more come in stock if not there's no point upgrading as the other options are not enough storage
0 Likes