Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra 256GB

(Topic created on: 18-03-2021 06:10 PM)
Woods97
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I ordered my Galaxy S21 Ultra 256GB on the 6th of March and although it said in stock it ships within 7-10 business days.

We're now on the 8th business day and my order is still only on order placed.

Any idea what's going on? This is the UK by the way. 

Regards

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Lukasz
Navigator
Options
it will change straight into shipped. be patient.
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

Samsung have no stock going by the recent posts on here. Expect a long wait!

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Don't know about the 256gb but I feel their 512gb was the most popular and OOS because of the lack of memory slot so it might be the turn of the 256gb now.
I guess their are onto a winner with the S21 Ultra
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Woods97: I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a delay with your order. If you would like an update then I recommend reaching out to our Shop Team on 0330 726 7467 quoting your order reference number, and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. In the meantime you can continue to track the progress of the order on our website via the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/web/search-orders/

0 Likes
DaveA1
Navigator
Options
No point in contacting the shop team, they're pretty hopeless. I've contacted them often as ordered the same S21 Ultra 256GB on 27th Feb. Latest estimate is 26th March delivery if they get stock next week.
Woods97
Apprentice
Options

0 Likes
Woods97
Apprentice
Options

Pretty ridiculous that they can't give you a proper answer and the fact that I've heard nothing after 2 weeks. I could order from a carrier right now and get it tomorrow but the MANUFACTURER can't even provide stock updates when they claim it's "In Stock" when you order it! 

0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

If it showed as "out of stock" the majority wouldn't order it. By listing it as "in stock" the customer places an order and you bank funds and earn interest on those funds. When the customer calls to complain, ply them with excuses and provide as much false hope as needed in order to prevent them cancelling the order and repeat.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
DaveA1
Navigator
Options
In one of my calls they did offer to cancel my order but I'm sticking with it as I'm doing a trade in. It was always so difficult to contact anyone, email auto replies saying they weren't replying to emails, long calls on hold or terminated, live chat unable to help as they only do product support and tweet replies saying to contact online shop as if I hadn't tried that!
0 Likes