Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ULTRA 15% OFF

(Topic created on: 26-02-2021 02:47 PM)
Vetri
Voyager
Options
Anyone looking to buy S21 series you may want to make use of 15% off - exclusively on Samsung site only this weekend 😁
0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
What a smack in the face. Its £150 cheaper now than what I'm paying for it (and only since I used a £50 off coupon code). 😠😡🤬👿
Vetri
Voyager
Options
I'm in the same boat too I thought at least others would benefit. if you are within return period maybe you could return and then go for a new order? they have also slapped 50% off deals for active 2 and active 3 series
Vetri
Voyager
Options
during preorder maybe they could have considered either £200 off or a couple of free gifts, I wasnt into buds pro but I'm now like maybe I should have waited

1. 15% off

2. some added bonus like 50% off on watches when bought with the phone
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
yeah, technically I could still return the phone and buy again as its the last day but I've already done this once, not sure I want to bother with doing it again. I wasn't all that into the buds pro since the right bud hurts my ear, but it's gotten better.
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

The buds live giveaway deal completed yesterday, so that 15% / £200 discount is in replacement of the buds giveaway.    Obviously for early preorders back in January, we received £248 of pro's and tag... so it was still a great deal. 

That being said, the online Ebay price for the buds pro has dropped dramatically due to the quantity being sold new from unwanted pre-order gifts... so it is possible to buy buds pro on ebay for £100 brand new and be slightly better off.  

The 512GB / 16 RAM Ultra is still out of stock... so it could be a long wait.  I think also there are still many people awaiting their orders.  I am still very happy with the amazing preorder deal we had... £350 trade for S10+... £248 of freebies. 

For interest, I am looking at what it would cost for my girlfriend to upgrade her S10e to the standard S21. 

£769 - £250 trade - 15% ( 77.85) = £441.   Not a bad price for upgrade of  2 year old phone.  

Smiley

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
Vetri
Voyager
Options
buds live free offer is still up for grab so just now checked again. the only catch for 15% off is it should be either 256GB or 512GB but it's still a great deal because S21U is getting better and samsung will hopefully iron out all the small issues by April
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

Today is 26th February.

It still has the banner at the top of the screen, but if you open the terms it states the following:

Limited time only. Claim free Galaxy Buds Live when you buy Galaxy S21, S21+ or S21 Ultra 5G.

Purchase between 29/01/2021 – 25/02/2021. Claim on the Samsung Members App within 30 days of purchase. UK/ROI. 18+ only. For full T&C’s, See www.samsung.com/uk/galaxy-s21-buds-offer/terms/

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
aa68
Voyager
Options
bro if you don't use the earbuds just sell them
aa68
Voyager
Options
that's when you have to purchase it by not when you have to apply by, you have 30 days after purchase to claim them
0 Likes