Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 U Zoom 100x blurry after update

(Topic created on: 25-07-2021 12:00 PM)
crossrunner32
Apprentice
Options

hi All, after the latest update June 9, 2021, Build RP1A.200720.012.G998BxxU3AUE1), my Zoom 100x is much more blurry/fuzzy than before (did some before/after camera shots) - I reset camera settings, cleared the camera.
I would appreciate some hints/tipps 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Peterdm
Pathfinder
Options
Your lucky that you got an update this month, as myself and my wife, has not seen any updates this month yet nothing, and we both have a s21 each
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That build is for May, the June update hasn't rolled out yet. In the June update there will be camera improvements.
0 Likes
crossrunner32
Apprentice
Options

Thank you, but strange is, that with the Version 'out of the box, delivered by my vendor' the zoom was striky better than after the abovementioned update 

Blueplanet001
First Poster
Options

I have the same "blurry/fuzzy pic when using zoom" issue with the latest July 17th update (build  RP1A.200720.012.G998U1UES4AUFD).   I did a software rest after update, but still couldn't fix the problem.  See below two comparison pics, one took today, other one took in April.

took on July 25, 2021took on July 25, 2021took on April 26, 2021took on April 26, 2021

0 Likes
Members_WI4tCnv
First Poster
Options

Yes, I've noticed the same problem (on Exynos version), after update the quality of 100x zoom decreased much, so upset about that 😡

crossrunner32
Apprentice
Options

unfortunately, for the 100x same issues (moon, too) - below, it is much better than before

Jug07
First Poster
Options

I'm halfway into 2022 and am still dealing with the camera problem. Makes me wonder why I even bothered purchasing the phone in the first place.

0 Likes
Stoleriko
Pioneer
Options

I'm having the same problem. Nothing seems to solve this annoying problem. Moon shot are blurry now. Before the updates it was ok

0 Likes