Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Sms issue

(Topic created on: 15-12-2021 03:37 PM)
suf
First Poster
Options
Wondered if any one  can help I sent a normal sms to some one they recived my sms however the last few lines where not what I sent it changed what I said 

When I go in to the message I sent and the one they received from me the first few lines are the same but the last few completely changed how is this possible 
Can some one help please 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
I wonder if it was perhaps the predicted/spelling text that maybe have changed it
0 Likes
suf
First Poster
Options
I wish it was but on my phone it shows what I typed from my sent messages what the other person recived was a different txt well the same txt but the last two lines where replaced with something else when I looked at pervious txt it was replaced with something I sent 6 months ago
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
My guess would be corrupt files. Clear your system cache to clean things up.
0 Likes
suf
First Poster
Options
Have done that thanks do you think they will just be am error or issue or do you think this can be related to hacking or malware etc as I read on a 02 community form that it would be something to do with the sms gateway and that it can mix a message up that I may have sent in the last 12 month and it does seem like that just want to be sure that its not realeted to hacking
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I don't think for one minute you've been hacked. The point of hacking is to be untraced not give clues. You're safe.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@suf: I've not encountered this issue before, but if you're concerned about malware or suspicious activity on your S21 then I recommend heading to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Device Protection > Scan Now.

0 Likes