Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 series...

(Topic created on: 26-01-2021 02:50 PM)
Bozoid
Explorer
Options
NOT HAPPY WITH SAMSUNG...

How come 3 UK have stock and delivering to customers..! My GF has her new S21+.

I have to wait till FRIDAY for my new phone...!!

Why are your customers NOT FIRST...!
8 REPLIES 8
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
not for nothing but you only have to wait 3 more days :smiling-face:

congrats to your girlfriend who got it early but Samsung state the official release date is the 29th although some people could get it early the majority of people like you and myself will get theirs on Friday. I understand your frustation as i keep checking my emails for a dispatch notification hoping it gets here sooner than anticipated but we're almost there now! 😅
Bozoid
Explorer
Options
thought SAMSUNG Customer get NEW stuff first.. (week early - like last year..!)
Samsung has let down their MEMBERS..!
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
Be thankfully you didn't make the mistake of ordering one of the custom colours; ordered my brown s21 ultra on the 14th, and still no delivery date 🙁
RAGE77
Explorer
Options

Same here. Ordered within an hour of the event and it hasn't moved.

I guess these colors can only be harvested at full moon from a special Korean Lotus Bloom by a virgin descended from Atlantis. Cannot be stored in a container because it dissipates with the moon. Has to be painted onto an S21 Ultra on that very night and then shipped ever so gently by a white dove.
Why else would it take "4-6 weeks"?

Saxacat
Voyager
Options

I've also heard that the colour must be applied using a brush made of the finest unicorn tail hair, that must be gently shorn from the Unicorn using scissors made from hens' teeth.

oldman1972
Explorer
Options
you can also have the last laugh when you receive your buds and tag with your phone on Friday... and those that didn't buy direct from Samsung will have to claim it from the members app and await 45 days delivery.

I am disappointed too... but the next 3 days will go quickly I am sure. 👍
0 Likes
RAGE77
Explorer
Options

And now apparently someone got the information from Samsung support/customer service that ALL the S21 models are delayed to Sweden!!

And they might start coming in some time next week!!!

As a first time Samsung store customer I am BEYOND disappointed now. 

I'm baffled! How can Samsungs own stock of phones be over a week delayed and ALL other Swedish vendors deliver theirs yesterday and today, almost a week before the actual release date!?

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

On the plus side, Samsung customers on non carrier branded firmware will immediately receive the latest AUAC firmware update whilst the carrier branded phones will be on the older AUA4 update.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes