Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 SERIES Charging cables

(Topic created on: 14-05-2022 06:53 PM)
VPerfeito
Apprentice
Options

I want to buy a 6ft cable for my s21 5g. I was looking Anker and they have some old models compatible with Samsung s10/s20 but they don't mention the s21 series. Can I use it anyway? Can it bring any damage to the smartphone? 

Also if I want to use a USB-A to USB-C cable from a  Samsung M21 is there any problem? 

Do you recommend any cable? 

Galaxy S21 5G 

Galaxy S22 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Frankieseaman
Pioneer
Options
I have used an anker braided 6 ft cable for a year with my s21 with no issues. I would find it very impressive if any compatible cable will outright damage your phone, so yes pretty much any USB c cable will work just fine.
0 Likes
VPerfeito
Apprentice
Options

but if i buy an anker cable with 2/3 yrs (not tested for s21, just s10/s20), will it work? ...is the technology the same?

0 Likes
Frankieseaman
Pioneer
Options
I imagine you are talking about the anker cable I have bought 3 times because I liked it so much for my s21 ultra, and it only outright says its compatible for s10 and s9. The only reason why it doesn't say any recent phones is they most likely simply couldn't be bothered to update their amazon listing. Any USB c cable should be absolutely fine.
0 Likes