Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21 selfie camera too whitewashed!

(Topic created on: 05/02/21 09:17)
Memm
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

I just bought s21 why my selfies are so white???Im naturally olive skinned and i look like ghost!!! I took the HDR off and in beauty mode even turn the lightness to -4 still so white and dull !!! 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Kazliz
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Hi I had exactly the same. I looked ill...I posted on here and someone suggested doing the software update. I did this and they are much better (not sure they are as good as my S8 but still way better than they were) hopefully that might fix it for you too 🤞
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Under Camera settings there is option for colour tone which you can set to bright or natural.

Choose natural and see if it makes a difference.
0 Likes
Memm
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Hey ! Thank you for answering. Yes i did the last update and tried to change to natural light. Still same, my face looks like  freshly washed white t shirt 😞 

0 Likes
Memm
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

I have to use beauty mode all the time now with lightness turned down to -4 to even get to close enough to my skin color

0 Likes
Memm
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Even if i try to take photos from mirror with back camera still too much overexposure. Now i compare my old pictures with s10 and s10 took much better pictures....my skin tone was just right in every picture with front and back camera.

0 Likes
Dennis K
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Onfg I just got mine yesterday and selfies whitewashed as ***** and back camera got no detail just grain

0 Likes