Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 screen scratches

(Topic created on: 31-01-2022 12:13 PM)
Bencha
Student
Options
Has anyone else had issues with the S21 screen. I've had the phone for under 2 weeks and there are several scratches already. I removed the screen protector but have a wallet style holder. I've had an S2, S5 and S8+ over the years but never had this problem before.
19 REPLIES 19
Riho
First Poster
Options

I removed both to add my own protector. During the install the screen scratched.  Its mental.  1k for a phone that is dead upon arrival due to ***** spec

0 Likes
Casjen
Pioneer
Options

Would you believe it.. Had the phone for 12 mths and notice several scratches appearing over last few weeks... very annoyed... what to do and then seen this and YES another protector LOL... took it off and all new  again and touch screen response is bit better aswell.... HOORAY

Nigell
Apprentice
Options

Found your reply, an absolute godsend. Thank you. I was going nuts after a screen replacement. It scratched so easy, looked like my Samsung for life choices were going to end.  I could tell screen felt like plastic, and thought it was designed intentionally. Found a ridge on screen, lifted it, and removed the screen protector. Its such a good protector, you don't realise it has one. You might lose you a few customers if they don't realise it has a protector on it, thinking your screens were no good.

Ldog
First Poster
Options

I ordered my from Samsung through Amazon and it never came with a factory placed screen protector or the second film cover, and my screen is scratching so easily, not sure if you'd know why, just trying to figure it out 

0 Likes
Nigell
Apprentice
Options

Trust me, your phone has a screen protector. They are so good, very difficult to spot. Stick your finger nail into edge between screen and frame. You will find a ridge, dig it out, and the protector will come off.

adorepumpkin
Student
Options

I have same problem.. really bad screen on my S21. Had an Apple 5s for years with less scracthes than my S21 which is 10 months now and there are scrathes all over and the screen wears down really fast by fingers doing swipes and so forth. I am really dissapointed in the quality of samsung S21 phone 😞

0 Likes
adorepumpkin
Student
Options

I have also seen the plastic and it seems it can be taken off :-)))

0 Likes
Nigell
Apprentice
Options

It's amusing. The plastic screen protector is invisible, it fits that well. Bit of a mistake by samsung if you ask me, because most people think their screens are *****. It's only by putting your finger nail in where the screen meets the frame, can you feel the ridge of the protector. 

0 Likes
Members_7cUzlqn
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much! This has been driving me around the bend...just removed the 2nd screen protector.. 

0 Likes
Walter1961
Journeyman
Options

wow, you're right!!!!

0 Likes