Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 - samsung email / double calendar!

(Topic created on: 01-04-2022 10:33 AM)
Members_YOeSRtM
First Poster
Options

I changed my phone to an S21 recently and the default mail app was ms outlook, whcih i used for a while but didn't like, so i changed iv'e started using Samsung email as the mail app - much better. 

However, I now have 3 calendars (using google calendar as the calendar app) and I can't see how to get "rid" of one of the calendars ie  I have now have 2 "main" calendars for my email - one of which syncs perfectly, the other doesn't and then i have a google calendar which i share with my wife. 

How do i delete one of the "main" mail client calendars from google calendar? This should be simple but I'm struggling to see how! 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@Members_YOeSRtM: You can temporarily hide a calendar by opening the Google Calendar app > Tap the 3 lines in the top left > In your list of calendars, tap the coloured box next to the relevant calendar. 

To remove a calendar permanently, open Google Calendar on a computer > Tap the cog in the top right > Settings > Select the calendar you want to remove via the left column > Remove Calendar > Unsubscribe > Remove Calendar. 

Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes