Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 problem

(Topic created on: 18-12-2021 12:58 PM)
deano75
Explorer
Options
Since the new update my wife's s21 keeps restarting its been into Samsung to be fixed but come back even worse so got on to o2 and after a week they sent a replacement phone within 6 hours of un boxing it the new update downloads and its exactly the same as the old phone keeps restarting any new updates due to fix this problem 
26 REPLIES 26
nikki71
Student
Options
Mine does exactly the same getting annoying
0 Likes
Eduard-M
Apprentice
Options
I have this problem since day 2 after bough. I have sent it to service and it was sent back with the same problem. It seems taht the majority of apps are not optimised for Android 12 and they get in conflict. Samsung support is useless, they basically dont care after the phone was sold.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Samsung have no control over apps. It is up to the developers to update their apps. If they sold phones with Android 11 where these apps worked people would only complain they don't have Android 12.
0 Likes
deano75
Explorer
Options
Yes I spoke to samsung and they wanted me to send the new phone to be fixed tried to tell them it's not the phone it's the update but not interested
deano75
Explorer
Options
It's not just when on apps it does it can be on a phone call or text message when the screen goes black and it restarts
0 Likes
Eduard-M
Apprentice
Options
@Pugs1957
I have understood that, but however Samsung could support users by make some pressure at Google to work on sable update. It looks like we (users) are.alone and personal i fell like I have through away £1200 . Definitely for.me.is the last.time when I have bought any Samsung product.
deano75
Explorer
Options
If it was the apps the phone would not restart it would just kick you out the app
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This is the first I've heard of phones restarting so I doubt it's Android 12 update. Perhaps there's a bad batch.Run the phone in safe mode for a while and see if it does the same. If it does, you should return the phone.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Agreed. It is highly unlikely. Try running in safe mode and that would rule out third party apps. If you still have issues, there may be a bad batch.
0 Likes