Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Pre-order still under processing

(Topic created on: 06-02-2021 08:03 PM)
maxsumit
Journeyman
Options

Did a pre-order of S21 on 27th Jan 2021 with complete payment. It should have been shipped in a day or two after the official sale date (29th Jan 2021) Even after 10 days, its still showing as 'Processing'. No intimation by Samsung on when it will be dispatched.
What is the point of making a pre-order if the product is not even shipped even after days of public sale ? 
[Purchase country : 'Sweden' ]

6 REPLIES 6
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
Did you order one of the Samsung special colours? There's 4-6 week wait on those if you did.
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
we are all in the same boat mine is still in with the processing stage I'm going to check how long it took for me to get my woods life from a similar promotion on the Note 20 Ultra I know once you received the processed and confirmed email they warn you it can take up to 30 days took 7 days from the confirmation email
0 Likes
maxsumit
Journeyman
Options

Even the customer support says its in stock and they don't provide a reason for the delay

0 Likes
maxsumit
Journeyman
Options

Nope, ordered a 'Phantom Grey' one .

Even checked with the customer support, they mentioned the ordered color is in stock. Still no answers on the delay.

0 Likes
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
Oh well that sucks then, sorry to hear that mate. I presume you mean phantom silver, there's no "grey" variant? I hope they sort it for you soon buddy.
sabin97
First Poster
Options

i have the same  problem with the  phantom  black  s21 + (purchase country : Italy)

0 Likes