Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Pre order gifts

(Topic created on: 17-02-2021 07:35 PM)
McColey
Apprentice
Options
Hi, when I pre ordered the S21 ultra one of the main reasons was to get the Samsung galaxy buds pro for free. I have now been sent the galaxy buds live and not the pro? Has anyone else had this issue? 
Many thanks.
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
all s21 ultra should come with galaxy bud pro. U can contact Samsung regarding this matter.
0 Likes
McColey
Apprentice
Options
I have tried so many ways to contact Samsung and can't seem to get an answer! waiting in a live chat as we speak.
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
hope they can resolve this for u.
0 Likes
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
When did you place your order McColey? Orders before 28th Jan got the Buds Pro, from the 29th Jan on, only Buds Live were on the promotion.
0 Likes
McColey
Apprentice
Options
I placed it before the 28th as I pre ordered it and received the device on the 29th
0 Likes
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
Okay, that's very strange. I take it you didn't order directly from Samsung then otherwise you should have had the Buds delivered with the phone. Did you claim through the correct portal? Did you receive the smart tag that was part of the promotion as well? I'm sure you've thought of all this already so I'm probably not helping much! If it was ordered before the 28th and you claimed through the correct offer redemption link then, like Aklima says, it sounds like an oversight from Samsung so you'll have to take it up with them somehow. Sorry that I can't be of help, I hope you manage to get it sorted soon.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
also on my network EE the galaxy buds Pro were for s21 and s21+ the ultra was coming with galaxy buds live
0 Likes
Buddha-S21
Student
Options

S21 Ultra you get the buds live

0 Likes
DannyT
Options

If the Live Chat Team aren't able to help out, you can contact the Promotions Team on 0333 016 3421

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes