Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Powering on and off

(Topic created on: 14-01-2023 11:42 AM)
LisaJA
Journeyman
Options
Does anyone's S21 power on and off all of the time. I can be in the middle of a call and it just switches off. The phone is still under warranty its been back to o2 twice. I've had a doorstep repair from Samsung and sent it off to Samsung for repairs and all say there is nothing wrong with the phone and won't replace it. This can happen between 8 and 10 times a day. Never had problems like this before with a Samsung..
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Options
Are you sure it's powering off, or is it on Stanby? Have you got to hold down the power button to turn it on or press it once?
0 Likes
LisaJA
Journeyman
Options
Its switching off and restarting. Its just done it 3 times since posting on here and was just in the middle of paying for something. Its so annoying. Whenever it switches off i come on here and get a message saying error your phone unexpectedly switched off. I send these report and have startedbscreen shotting them. Its a nightmare.
0 Likes
LisaJA
Journeyman
Options
Now its froze on this app and wont do anything else or shut down if i try to power it off
0 Likes
Options
I'm going to assume you have the base S21. Can you access the notification panel?
0 Likes
Jonesy1
Pioneer
Options
My S21 ultra has been doing it since the 22nd of November when I updated to android 13. Nothing has worked to fix the issue. Had the door stop repair guy yesterday and he replaced to motherboard saying they are getting lots of these currently. So far so good 👍🏼
ilie87
Explorer
Options
Check in device care there it's a option about this
0 Likes
NHPIXELSPHOTOGRAPHY
Pathfinder
Options
Seems it could be s20 s21 and s22 possible android 13 update 🤔 🤔 🤔
0 Likes
suelp
First Poster