Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 plus

(Topic created on: 28-10-2021 12:10 PM)
Chris nickson
Apprentice
Options

Just would like to say how terrible service I've received from Samsung 2weeks they have had my s21+ for repair to tell me no parts available.. Die to logistics Replacement handset.. Not the same color bearing in mind i have so called care plus with this device and to try get through on the phone is a miracle and then passed to every to d**k and Harry it's ridiculous service and regret buying a 1000£ handset for the after service to be pants 🤣🤣

3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's not good at all @Chris nickson 

Manufacturers are having difficulties in manufacturing phones due to parts availability especially chips etc,  but I'm not sure this is affecting repairs of phones.

When I needed a display replacing on one of my previous Samsung phones one of the Samsung Repair Centres in my Home Town didn't have the part but was fortunate as I had another local Samsung Repair Centre who did. 

I'd rather use a Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre or the Doorstep Repair Service ( if the phone model is eligible and the service available in your region ) than send the phone away. However sending the phone away I appreciate may have been the only option available.

In my personal experience with repairs I found that delays can happen due to parts, engineers availability and the previous workload before one's own phone that's awaiting repair.

Parts delay can be an issue and I appreciate this can go onto compound the stress already being felt because of the phone needing to be repaired.

May I ask what needed to be repaired on your phone @Chris nickson ?

Im not sure about what you mention about a " replacement handset " 

Did you accept the replacement handset albeit being a different colour ?

In any event I hope this is resolved asap for you.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Chris nickson
Apprentice
Options

Needed new screen and back glass I had no option but accept the black one when it comes however hopeing they do gt parts for phones inn the future as it's a joke

Solution
Chris nickson
Apprentice
Options

Finally received new device sorry guys but shocking service contemplating getting normal insurance now instead of care plus as was without device just under a month...

0 Likes