Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Plus

(Topic created on: 28-07-2021 10:19 AM)
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Just got my replacement s21+ yesterday.

So overnight from 84% to 80 % and I didn't fully charge it as I believe partial Charging is ok.

Now I want to know is that bad % drop
11 REPLIES 11
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
No if anything thats a really good % drop for overnight. Hope your enjoying your new S21+ and that its much better than your old one.
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Thank you I hop so I had s21 regular that was faulty so my network provider gave s21+ 128gb instead
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Ahh ok. Thats annoying that the regular S21 that you got was faulty! Hopefully your s21+ will work better 🤞 I really want to try a Samsung flagship but I dont want to get too big a phone justo to garuntee great battery life 😅 I have used A series Samsung phones since getting my first Samsung phone, on those phones Samsung seems better at getting the balance right between not too big but long endrance with battery life.
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Samsung is amazing even the A series. I like S series because it's so easy to function and I love the cameras. For me I thought the S21 ultra was too much 😂 so now got s21+
But i were u s20 still good I have my s10+ as a backup I use Spotify on as it's got sdcard where as s21 series copying the ecosystem no as card storage. What's really annoyed me no plug charger in the box 😠 but thankfully o git my s10+ cable and plug. The downfall of s21 series the charger cable has both ends type c like apple MacBook lollll. Oh well I guess it's life
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I use Spotify for music too but cuz I dont have many songs downloaded actually onto my storage I dont need an SD card (most of my songs are on Spotify) so I have more than enough space on my phone for what I need. Also when I got my phone in October 2020 (I use A51 5g) Samsung had a benefit with 6 months free of Spotify Premium and even when it expired I have continued to use Spotify Premium because its super good 👍
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Try the s21 mine gets 6-8 hours sot no problem and it's a nice compact phone, I nearly got the plus but I thought it was too big and expensive, you could also wait for the s21 FE but again that will heba fairly large device
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
My current phone A51 5g is on a 24 month contract tho so I have to wait til September 2022 to upgrade or pay a pretty high price to upgrade early. Thanks tho, gives me something to think about noe I know there are certain flagships that arent too big which give good battery life 😊
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yea basically the smallest s series phones have always been great with the exception of the s20 which seemed to have fairly poor battery life
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Agree that the battery overnight seems fine,  do not think you would get much better than that.   @sarasphotobox  Hope the S21 Plus proves to be a lot better for you.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.