Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 plus low battery life

(Topic created on: 02-03-2021 09:07 AM)
Judith
First Poster
Options
Hi guys, I recently got an s21 plus but the battery runs out so quickly. After a longer video chat I have to charge it again. Does anyone experience this?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yes I have an s20, lovely phone but everything seems to make the battery go quick, I would probably only get a 3 hour video call before it closed off
0 Likes
Judith
First Poster
Options
the costumer assistant from Samsung told me today that it has a smart battery and it will adapt to the usage well..I am curious
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Judith: The Galaxy S21 range does indeed feature an Intelligent Battery that will learn your usage patterns and optimise the battery accordingly to get the best performance. This usually takes 1-2 weeks depending on your usage, however I'm confident that you'll begin to see an improvement soon. In the meantime, please check out the following energy saving tips.

- Shut down all background apps when not in use via the Recent Apps button
- Settings > Connections > More Connection Settings > Nearby Device Scanning > Off
- Turn off Wi-Fi, Mobile Data and Bluetooth when not in use
- Head to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Battery > Power Saving Mode > On, and check the additional options below
- Go back and select More Battery Settings > Adaptive Battery > On > Enhanced Processing > Off.

0 Likes