Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 plus charger plug

(Topic created on: 29-07-2021 03:37 PM)
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
So as s21 series no longer supplies the charger plug, I still have S10 plus Charing plug with its cable is it safe to use that for S21 plus phone ?
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Also I have MacBook Pro 2020 plug can I use that to charge the s21 plus wurb s21 plus double ended type C?
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I am assuming the s10 plus plug is a 15w charging plug. It will be fine to use even though the s21 supports a 25w charger. I believe the macbook Pro charger maybe more then 25w. Check the wattage of the macbook charger plug.
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Good news sarasphotobox. The S10 plus was supplied with a 25W charger out of the box. This will enable super fast charging on your S21 plus no problem. I would inspect it and it's cable for any sign of wear first though and maybe buy a replacement from Amazon or the like further down the line just to be safe. 👍👍
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Thank you . The cable is ok so far thanks.
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Yes the MacBook is way way higher lol 61W shocking high lolll
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I always thought my s10+ had a 15w charger supplied. I was obviously wrong. Lol
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
It was very kind of you to reply to sarasphotobox query Fiona26. Respect to you!. 👍👍
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I am pretty sure the the S10 Plus only supports 15 watt charging, the S10 5G supports 25 watt charging. https://www.androidauthority.com/fastest-charging-cables-samsung-galaxy-s10-1011939/

Whilst the S10 charger works fine with my S21 Ultra (I did test it)it certainly does not support Ultra Fast charging. I purchased the 25 watt charger.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Oh right ok I dont fo fast charging