Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21 plus charger plug

(Topic created on: 29-07-2021 05:30 PM)
sarasphotobox
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
So as s21 series no longer supplies the charger plug, I still have S10 plus Charing plug with its cable is it safe to use that for S21 plus phone ?
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
sarasphotobox
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Also I have MacBook Pro 2020 plug can I use that to charge the s21 plus wurb s21 plus double ended type C?
0 Likes
Fiona26
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I am assuming the s10 plus plug is a 15w charging plug. It will be fine to use even though the s21 supports a 25w charger. I believe the macbook Pro charger maybe more then 25w. Check the wattage of the macbook charger plug.
Babishko
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Good news sarasphotobox. The S10 plus was supplied with a 25W charger out of the box. This will enable super fast charging on your S21 plus no problem. I would inspect it and it's cable for any sign of wear first though and maybe buy a replacement from Amazon or the like further down the line just to be safe. 👍👍
sarasphotobox
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Thank you . The cable is ok so far thanks.
sarasphotobox
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Yes the MacBook is way way higher lol 61W shocking high lolll
Fiona26
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I always thought my s10+ had a 15w charger supplied. I was obviously wrong. Lol
0 Likes
Babishko
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
It was very kind of you to reply to sarasphotobox query Fiona26. Respect to you!. 👍👍
JAMES4578
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

I am pretty sure the the S10 Plus only supports 15 watt charging, the S10 5G supports 25 watt charging. https://www.androidauthority.com/fastest-charging-cables-samsung-galaxy-s10-1011939/

Whilst the S10 charger works fine with my S21 Ultra (I did test it)it certainly does not support Ultra Fast charging. I purchased the 25 watt charger.

My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 4.0,Android 12 Beta 3
0 Likes
sarasphotobox
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Oh right ok I dont fo fast charging