Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 photos

(Topic created on: 10-11-2021 10:59 AM)
PatCoetzee
First Poster
Options

trying to transfer pics off Huawei P40 Lite to Samsung S21.  Uploaded all pics to cloud from Huawei and they down loaded to S21 but not in the Albums they were in.  Help and it does not seem to be all the pics

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Check the My Files app
Images and downloads
0 Likes
PatCoetzee
First Poster
Options

There is 1 pic and 1 music that is all that shows in those 2 folders.

also oldest pics show 2019.... I have thousands of pics

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Is there nothing showing
In the image gallery
Photos and albums
0 Likes
PatCoetzee
First Poster
Options

yes there is a lot that downloaded from the cloud. but only 2019 back and they are all individual pics by date order.  No albums

0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I transferred all my music and pictures from my s10 to my s21 by smart switch over WiFi
It worked a treat.
PatCoetzee
First Poster
Options

trouble I have is the Huawei.  when I tried smart switch and cloneit they all needed to be upgraded by the Huawei which does not have playstore.  hence me getting rid of it after only 10 months.  so frustrated with it.  now just battle to sort out new S21.  I just need to somehow get my pics done. 

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
I thought this might be
Worth trying

My Files app

Tap the three dots icon in the top-right corner and choose Settings. Then, enable Show hidden system files option and return back to the My Files screen.

Select Image category. Then, tap the Search icon, type nomedia into the bar and tap Search.

From the results, tap the photo(s) with .nomedia file extension and select the Delete icon from the bottom to remove the file(s).

When all the .nomedia files are removed, go back to your Gallery app and it should now show you all the lost pictures
0 Likes
siemd74
First Poster
Options

I need help urgent I am taking some photos of of cakes for my projects and these images are looking low quality why?

0 Likes