Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21 Photos

(Topic created on: 21-02-2021 07:32 PM)
Graham37
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
With a cheap ND Filter, a brief touch of editing and shooting in PRO mode, the S21 Ultra can take some amazing pictures.....

Have a great evening 👍

11 REPLIES 11
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
where do you get filters from?
0 Likes
GraemeD
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Great pics! Just shows what some knowledge and tech can do from a smartphone! They've definitely come a long way since the S7 Edge even

Graham37
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Amazon, I got a variable ND filter.
GusB
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
thanks good pics - did you manage to find a clip on filter or just hold or DSLR one? been on the hunt but cant find one that will fit s21u!
0 Likes
Graham37
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I purchased a Neewer 37mm clip on that goes from ND2 to ND400 that works but you do get a bit of vignetting when you go all the way to ND400 but nothing a bit of editing can't solve. I have just ordered a 52mm ND1000 filter but that is a dslr one that I will have to hold over the camera which isn't the biggest problem. I found that ND400 is still not dark enough for long exposure photos in broad daylight
GusB
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
ah yes seen that neewer clip. I might check it out. thanks again
0 Likes
Graham37
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
no problem 👍
0 Likes
videobsession
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Wow, the shots are unrealistically amazing.. Did you need an ND filter because the light was too high or it does something esle too?
0 Likes
Graham37
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Basically ND filter just reduces the light so I'm able to slow down the shutter speed to get those long exposure type images.