Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Photos

(Topic created on: 09-04-2021 08:38 PM)
Graham37
Pioneer
Options
With a cheap ND Filter, a brief touch of editing and shooting in PRO mode, the S21 Ultra can take some amazing pictures.....

Have a great evening 👍

11 REPLIES 11
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
where do you get filters from?
0 Likes
GraemeD
Navigator
Options

Great pics! Just shows what some knowledge and tech can do from a smartphone! They've definitely come a long way since the S7 Edge even

Graham37
Pioneer
Options
Amazon, I got a variable ND filter.
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
thanks good pics - did you manage to find a clip on filter or just hold or DSLR one? been on the hunt but cant find one that will fit s21u!
0 Likes
Graham37
Pioneer
Options
I purchased a Neewer 37mm clip on that goes from ND2 to ND400 that works but you do get a bit of vignetting when you go all the way to ND400 but nothing a bit of editing can't solve. I have just ordered a 52mm ND1000 filter but that is a dslr one that I will have to hold over the camera which isn't the biggest problem. I found that ND400 is still not dark enough for long exposure photos in broad daylight
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
ah yes seen that neewer clip. I might check it out. thanks again
0 Likes
Graham37
Pioneer
Options
no problem 👍
0 Likes
videobsession
Student
Options
Wow, the shots are unrealistically amazing.. Did you need an ND filter because the light was too high or it does something esle too?
0 Likes
Graham37
Pioneer
Options
Basically ND filter just reduces the light so I'm able to slow down the shutter speed to get those long exposure type images.