Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[S21] Overheating/Battery issues

(Topic created on: 07-02-2021 10:22 PM)
Syferius
Apprentice
Options

Hello everyone,

I received my S21 on Monday and transferred all data from my S8 + via SmartSwitch. I immediately noticed concerns of overheating for no reason (during light use) and a battery that drains abnormally quickly. Even restoring it to factory settings, the problem persisted. So I had it returned via my reseller who provided me with a new one. I did not restore my old S8 + settings but only photos, videos and music via Smartswitch on PC. My current S21 heats up rather less than the other (but there is still this problem) and the battery seems to go down much faster than what I read on the internet (almost 10 hours on 60Hz). I see my percentages dropping almost per minute ... So I optimized the battery as much as possible which I find abhorrent to pay for such an expensive smartphone and not be able to take advantage of its great features and that's it... the problematic. I hesitate between getting a refund for acquiring a Pixel 5 that would match the current configuration of my S21 with a much longer battery life or waiting in the hope of a miraculous patch with the risk of losing my refund possibility.

I would just like to have opinions because I always had Samsung phones but, there, it makes me a little afraid to bet on a possible patch.

10 REPLIES 10
Rik07
Pioneer
Options
I have performed a factory reset, the issue is still there
0 Likes