Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Over heating

(Topic created on: 07-06-2021 06:00 PM)
Oldchestnut
Pioneer
Options
Anyone having this issue of your S21 Ultra Over heating ? Seems to be having often

Any recommendations to sort this issue out ?
5 REPLIES 5
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Yes Oldchestnut this has been a common problem with many S21 Ultras especially when they were new. My 512 Gb Exynos S21 Ultra used to get way too warm when just opening the camera app. I didn't panic and just gave the phone time to bed in and sort itself out and it settled nicely by just using the camera a little at a time at first to the point I am at now when I can record lengthy videos and take lots of pictures all in the same photo session during which it only gets pleasantly warm with no overheating shut off in sight. Some people are not so lucky however and if you are finding that your phone is not settling down (mine took about a month) and is overheating to switch off too often then I would genuinely consider taking it back and getting a replacement. You are paying a lot of money for what should be a phone that is a joy to own as mine is now and not be constantly worried about it overheating all the time Oldchestnut. Hope you end up with a cool running phone as soon as possible. 👍👍
Options
Try tinfoil inside your phone case, apparently it works 💪
0 Likes
Oldchestnut
Pioneer
Options
Tell me u ain't serious
Options
Apparently, there's a few posts on reddit of samsung fe owners using tinfoil in the case to absorb the heat