Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 or S20 fe 5g?

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 01:51 PM)
Zara92
Pioneer
Options
I'm looking for a new phone and I'm torn between the S21 and the S20 fe 5g, main uses are social media, Google searches, online shopping and camera/video. Currently using an old A70 which works fine, no issue i just want something newer. Any pros and cons about either device would be very helpful please 🙂
31 REPLIES 31
Zara92
Pioneer
Options
This is why I'm so torn and constantly back and forth between the two I really can't decide. I'll be buying whichever phone outright not on contract so I want to be sure about which one but I'm still in limbo
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
the plus has a 4800mah battery and the back is glass not plastic like on the s21. also the s21 is a 4000mah battery. s21 6.2" display s21+ 6.7" display... overall the s21 + will offer better battery life.
0 Likes
DVL83
Explorer
Options
If the price difference was nominal I would say pay the extra for the S21 but as the S20 FE is considerably cheaper I would really struggle to justify paying the extra for an S21.

I understand your position as it's a big purchase but ultimately once you've owned the S21 for a week and the excitement begins to fade, you'll likely be wondering why you paid so much more for it.

I only have the S21 Ultra as I'm paying for it over 2 years and I got over £400 worth of pre order benefits from Samsung and EE. If I was in your position and buying a phone outright, I would either buy the S20 FE of wait a little longer for the S20 Ultra to drop in price.
0 Likes
Zara92
Pioneer
Options
There's not much difference between the two. I'm looking at the S21 which is £769 and the S20 fe 5g which is £699
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As others have said S21 has better display, it is more  durable  and camera by all accounts should certainly be superior.    A comparison of the two models here https://www.phonearena.com/reviews/samsung-galaxy-s21-vs-galaxy-s20-fe_id4946     Think as long as in budget the S21 would be the one to go for, though S20 FE still upgrade from  A70.    However obviously some members were not impressed with the budget model.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
DVL83
Explorer
Options
My apologies, I was making the comparison between the S21 Ultra and the S20 FE.
With the price difference being negligible I would definitely say pay a little more for the S21 👍🏻
0 Likes
Zara92
Pioneer
Options
It seems everyone is opting for the ultra but it's far too big for my small hands 😂 and also over budget
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I strongly recommend the S21 unless you want a bigger phone (s21 is smaller than A70) the S20FE feels very budget plus mine had a faulty screen. Also it uses the front camera as the light sensor which uses about 10% battery everyday, really wasn't impressed with the phone, I returned it and bought an S20 (this was before S21 came along) and its a much better phone.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
if you want to play it very safe try an get an S20
0 Likes
dayaan1
Explorer
Options
if you buy it from Samsung then you can return it within 28days