Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 or S20 fe 5g?

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 09:33 AM)
Zara92
Pioneer
Options
I'm looking for a new phone and I'm torn between the S21 and the S20 fe 5g, main uses are social media, Google searches, online shopping and camera/video. Currently using an old A70 which works fine, no issue i just want something newer. Any pros and cons about either device would be very helpful please 🙂
31 REPLIES 31
Rfcwolverine
Pioneer
Options
I had the s20 fe and it was faulty when arrived the sound wasn't right there was like alarm vibrating noise when I had it so sent it bk

I now have the s21 ultra and it's fantastic sleek smooth fast

some people have had issues with the s21 but I have not had any issues at all

s21 camera is fantastic clear pics
every app I have launched is fast and just really good

I don't have any cons as I haven't had any issues with the s21 ultra and I love

the pic is taken from night mode and it has taken considerably well with no flash

20210127_184155_991.jpg

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
s21. the Fe has touch issues and cheap amoled display. I had 3 faulty displays. all had uneven colour and brightness. I now have the s21 ultra 😍
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Hi for what your requirements are the S20 will be more than sufficient. But if you are not budget bond then the S21 is the one to go for as you still get buds live if you order from Samsung I think? Pro on the S21 is you will get updates for longer con is your don't have the expandable memory anymore!
Zara92
Pioneer
Options
Appreciate your responses 🙂 I was all set for buying the S21 but I've seen a lot of different issues people are having and that concerned me. I wouldn't be going for the ultra as it's too big I'd be going for the standard S21 model. Does anyone know of Samsungs return policy if I decide it's not for me? Are they good with returns/exchanges?
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
some people are forgetting the device has just been released... they'll be a few software bugs which will be addressed in upcoming updates.
DVL83
Explorer
Options
The S20 FE is a big upgrade over the A70 which in itself is a good mid range phone.
To justify buying an S21 over an S20FE you would really need to be using the camera to its full potential or use intensive apps or games to see any real benefits.
I have the S21 Ultra and my daughter has the S20 FE, both are very capable phones and my daughter loves her FE.

S20 FE has more colour options and you can get some great deals on them right now, the S21 is brilliant but at a substantial cost.
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
you get 28 days to return. but if you can afford the s21 plus I'd go for that.
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
They are generally good with returns. But they will try to retain you as a customer by offering you something else. To be honest when it comes to returns Apple is the best out there... They have got a go questions asked return policy! I returned a case I bought from them ages ago and the guys didn't ask me anything and just Gave me the refund!
Zara92
Pioneer
Options
What's the difference between the two? I thought they were pretty much the same besides screen size and battery size
0 Likes