Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ONE UI 4.1

(Topic created on: 09-03-2022 02:58 PM)
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
So Fido community manager shared an update schedule and as you can see, the S21 series is due to get One UI 4.1 on March 15th, what I'm wondering is if Samsung could provide us with info as to when the UK and Europe is to expect the update? Fido is a Canadian network. Samsung!!!! Please give us a roadmap.

4 REPLIES 4
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Thanks for sharing @adamlee . I do not have much further information at present.  Apparently will be a new feature for portrait background blur effect and new smart widgets that can be accessed by swiping through them.     see in particular  the 17 March update in this article https://piunikaweb.com/2022/03/09/samsung-one-ui-4-1-android-12-update-tracker/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Thanks for sharing 👍
lordhawkwind
Journeyman
Options
Don't care just sold my S21 and bought an iPhone 13 pro because Samsung upgrade program is broken. Enjoy your exynos chip I'm sure it will be fun compared to my ne A15 chip. Eat my shorts 😜
0 Likes
jvk
Voyager
Options
No mention of UK in there? So, again, we are at mid month and no March update. February update didn't land until end of month either! Standards appear to be lowering here!