Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 notifications

(Topic created on: 17-02-2022 01:25 PM)
Nuts147
Apprentice
Options
Flashing notification wanted when using fb messenger, on the s21 fe. Cannot work out the settings on this phone. So much hard work compared my older s9
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I use holey light .. so now get onscreen notifications for everything that is set up. But you must enable always on display or AOD
0 Likes
Nuts147
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for reply. How do I get about doing this please? Is it an app, to install
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
It's an app from the play store. Easy to follow instructions plus you can choose a colour for evey notification.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Nuts147: I also recommend checking out Edge Lighting by heading to Settings > Notifications > Brief > Brief pop-up settings > Edge Lighting Style > run through the Effect, Colour and Advanced tabs, and set your preferences > Done > Show even while screen is off > Toggle this option on. 

Furthermore, you can also head to Settings > Accessibility > Advanced Settings > Flash Notification, and toggle on the Camera Flash and Screen Flash options. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
Nuts147
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for reply. I did look at that. But because most my notifications come via fb messenger, I couldnt seem to find a way to get lighting to work via it
0 Likes