Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Notifications

(Topic created on: 16-08-2021 08:10 PM)
Baker1212
Student
Options
Hi There

Need help as I don't seem to be able to get the answer and feel I have tried most things. Notifications not showing until I open text messages FB messenger and ring app can be a issue. Love the handset but this is a big problem as phone is mainly used for business. Would appreciate any help.

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Baker1212 

It would be useful to know what you've tried thus far.

This is what my Notifications I'm Settings looks like.

Screenshot_20210816-200707_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20210816-200721_Settings.jpg

Also go into Settings … Apps … Choose your App i.e Message's …

Screenshot_20210816-200917_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20210816-201007_Settings.jpg

It may also be worth putting your phone into Safe Mode.

Put the phone in Safe Mode which disables your downloaded app's but let's your stock app's keep working. If the issues stop then this highlights a downloaded app as the possible issue. Come out of Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent downloaded app's one at a time until it stops. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Baker1212 ,Hello, apart from what is indicated by the partner @BandOfBrothers , check these settings that are also important! Hold down the Facebook Messenger icon and you will see iboton.Click in it and you will enter the app settings.
In Mobile data: Allow use of data in the background and Allow use of data in Data saver.
On Battery: Allow background activity.
Clear the cache in Storage.
Good luck, greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
Baker1212
Student
Options
Many Thanks for the replies I will see how I get on with this.

Cheers
S21_notsohappy
Apprentice
Options

I have same issues as well many many other persons at net, S21 simply don’t  get messages thought at real time when its in some deep sleep and need to be waked up (screen on) before messages comes thought. 

Hope Samsung is fixing this at coming releases as this is shame at high end phones. 

0 Likes