Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 (not ultra) camera is disaster.

(Topic created on: 07-02-2021 03:30 PM)
TheEyes
Pioneer
Options
Making photos from 1 hour.. I'm about to cry. The camera struggle when make videos .. when u move left or right the screen stuck it doesn't move smoothly.  Photos quality - changed all possible settings they look bad, not bad - terrible. No colors and blurry.. videos are all blurry no matter what u change 4k 8k full HD. I did reset also tried everything. Phone can't handle camera recording in high quality and screen when u move makes videos terrible not smooth. The worst is the colors it has no sharp colors every video or photo looks like very very old phone display with no colors. Do not buy this phone u can't even make a normal photo without being blurry  or what ever. Camera software it's disaster. Every time u turn on the camera automatic start with Zoom in. U have to zoom back always. All those options for UHD or 4k or 8k are useless. They make recording worse. In a room with normal daylight photos have no colors at all. Front face camera is disaster.  It looks like bright white u have to go out on daylight to see your self properly its just terrible. I don't even believe this phone has those specs u see on paper its slow and bad with bad screen , low resolution and terrible camera experience. Any other S version 20, 10 or 9 is better. 
29 REPLIES 29
fooladi
Apprentice
Options

hi i try mine your are righ all image are not good  they are not clear washout of of focus and detail even when with latest software update it is improved but still not  prefect shame shame shame very angey

Kace2021
Pioneer
Options

Do photo uploads to this site get compressed?

My device... Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 12/256GB Exynos
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
so the photo isn't your problem its just to whine about the lower resolution?
0 Likes
TheEyes
Pioneer
Options
probably but on real photos looks terrible on S21 compressed or not
Lollyloz
First Poster
Options
I'm having the exact same issue. the blur is horrendous, it can't photograph faces with the rear camera without blur and the video is jumpy! Samsung answer was do a factory reset. Not helpful. I'm considering returning it
JakesIV
Apprentice
Options

I agree with this assessment. When recording video the playing is not smooth and very jerky. Even my S9 takes better slow motion videos than S21. When I reported the problem to Samsung they asked me to provide an error message for the error. How stupid can you be. The camera behaviour is unacceptable and they want me to produce an error report. I  sure they do not understand english. 

JakesIV
Apprentice
Options
0 Likes
TheEyes
Pioneer
Options
yes the camera it's cheap and useless
Members_oJXd1BK
First Poster
Options

I can confirm that 64 Mpx foto are really really bad, because they seems are upscaled.

You can also see also clear differences on https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s21-review-2218p5.php

In section Daylight comparison (3x): Galaxy S21 • Galaxy S20+ you can see differences between s20 and s21; s21 image are really bad if you zoom in, with visible artifacts and not well defined edges

dottyrizzo
First Poster
Options
Pokemon game is a good example of how bad the colour is on S21....S6 shows fantastic colour.....I need a new....ooh arr I already have one 😞
0 Likes