Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 (not ultra) camera is disaster.

(Topic created on: 07-02-2021 03:30 PM)
TheEyes
Pioneer
Options
Making photos from 1 hour.. I'm about to cry. The camera struggle when make videos .. when u move left or right the screen stuck it doesn't move smoothly.  Photos quality - changed all possible settings they look bad, not bad - terrible. No colors and blurry.. videos are all blurry no matter what u change 4k 8k full HD. I did reset also tried everything. Phone can't handle camera recording in high quality and screen when u move makes videos terrible not smooth. The worst is the colors it has no sharp colors every video or photo looks like very very old phone display with no colors. Do not buy this phone u can't even make a normal photo without being blurry  or what ever. Camera software it's disaster. Every time u turn on the camera automatic start with Zoom in. U have to zoom back always. All those options for UHD or 4k or 8k are useless. They make recording worse. In a room with normal daylight photos have no colors at all. Front face camera is disaster.  It looks like bright white u have to go out on daylight to see your self properly its just terrible. I don't even believe this phone has those specs u see on paper its slow and bad with bad screen , low resolution and terrible camera experience. Any other S version 20, 10 or 9 is better. 
29 REPLIES 29
TheEyes
Pioneer
Options
Same brother they are not bad they are just terrible for 2021 phone really for 900 euro. I never over react I use samsung phones from years but this is just disaster. I'm happy I can send it back I hope. I will never go back to 1080p videos in youtube or no colors screen and camera that has terrible software and not even work properly making a simple standard photo bad no need to mention using high quality options which are almost useless and make it worse. 4k and 8k video its totally useless in room only works "ok" outdoor but still on this terrible cheap screen looks old cheap.
MDaiana
Navigator
Options
Totally agree with all what you've said!
TheEyes
Pioneer
Options
64mp standard no filters nothing.. I have 100 photos like this. Even if there is problem with back camera y won't believe how bad is the front camera also.

20210207_202503_280.jpg

TheEyes
Pioneer
Options
My 5 years old S6
no filters no nothing no 1 million option HD HDR UHD UHDR MEGA HD mega turbo 64mp pixel what ever :)))))

20161009_130115_282.jpg

20170323_154952_281.jpg

TheEyes
Pioneer
Options
The problem is no update can fix your low resolution on your screen which is lower than all S phones versions of Samsung. Nothing can fix that the display will always look old and cheap without colour's and 477ppi imagine lower than all S version phones including S6 S7 and all the rest. Can't believe Samsung did that to get rid of unused cheap parts they have in stock.
MDaiana
Navigator
Options
excuse my undone nails, this has been taken on very light low, rear camera, 3:4 not 64p. it's almost like a vga jessus😡 I tried with night mode and it's completely blurred

20210204_225030_2597.jpg

TheEyes
Pioneer
Options
Not only Nexus I think any phone 3-4 years old phone can make better than this one.
TheEyes
Pioneer
Options
I never tried night mode I'm afraid to try really after normal mode lol
MDaiana
Navigator
Options
feel ya😅 I'm disappointed and frustrated but in the same way I really love the design of it. I think I will stuck with this one 1 year, till another option will pop up. I don't want the s20, neither Note or Iphone..so I don't know what other options I have
0 Likes
TheEyes
Pioneer
Options
Same i don't want iPhone I can handle the terrible low resolution screen but "not making normal photo" I want my money back really they can keep their cheap parts in the warehouse lol
0 Likes