Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21( not ultra) camera after Update no changes

(Topic created on: 09-02-2021 09:23 AM)
TheEyes
Pioneer
Options
I don't know how u can fix blury camera (both of them) with software. But quality of the camera it's exactly the same like A71.Only missing few options in software. No idea what in this phone cost 900 euro. 64mp photo optimization still not working.. even from far camera is always blury indoor no matter reset or change size or what ever not a single option can make a normal photo. I'm 100% sure now this is some cheap camera version, not this one from Ultra model. Same as front camera can't even make a normal selfie. 

8 REPLIES 8
Lukeb1
Pioneer
Options
have you raised it with Samsung? as unless you have a really dirty lens you clearly have an issue with your camera
0 Likes
TheEyes
Pioneer
Options
I see in forums everyone has issue with S21 camera (not ultra) The most annoying its the colors. Indoor doesn't make a single photo with sharp colors. Also if u just zoom any hight quality photo just a little bit it's very blury around . U will say "when u zoom is normal" No is not I compare this camera with my S6 photos and S6 is just 10 times better In colours. The screen also but that's another story why I return this phone. Lower resolution and ppi than S6 imagine. And this camera it's cheap. No colors at all and focus object it's so slow simply not working properly.
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Make sure the Lens has no covering or dirty, which can affect the focus.

Samsung have ditched they extreme colour and contrasty schemes to a more neutral this time around, maybe that's why you find the images dull.

Also make sure all the software and apps have been updated . The last two updates seem to have updated the focus, especially on zoom levels.

and lastly are you on AF or MF? autofocus vs manual...
0 Likes
RyRy1997
Pioneer
Options
I have the s21 ultra and can't fault and I know samsung reduced some specs on the baseline s21 so the purchase price could be cheaper but they're camera is still one of the best budget camera phones out there so I would personally get in touch with Samsung and get it rectified 😊
TheEyes
Pioneer
Options
Pls stop with those cleaning lenses im pro phone camera user my friend also got S21 he send It back on second day because of camera and display, now I'm having this one with "updates" nothing changed it's the same like his one. It's the camera it's not lenses. His phone was the same. And in forums ppl keep posting the same and the same photos. I don't see anyone saying "S21 ( not ultra) camera is good. I did AM AF with light with no light any single option u can clearly see before u take photo that just doesn't look good. The zoom also it's slow. When u zoom it has like half second delay like some old phone. This is not dirty lenses issue lol. This happens when u put 2021 high quality camera on a cheap parts phone I guess. I got S20 here.. omg.. 10000x better in everything. Screen, camera, photos videos, the view when u turn on the camera u simply see clear picture and clear colours. Also the most annoying thing is when u change mode u want on camera so.e start with full zoom and u have to zoom out. Why on earth someone will start filming something with zoom in. Take that phone in your hands and u will see. Ultra is not the same. Its completely different phone. This one is A71 called S :))
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options
I believe the indoor blur is actually Samsung HDR AI. At least, in part. You can't turn this off fully so let's hope Samsung wake up to this issue.
0 Likes
CULIC
Explorer
Options

S21 ultra   camera is not better at all. something strange is going on.

I almost  get better photos from my 5 years old xiaomi 200 euros  phone.

0 Likes
CULIC
Explorer
Options
0 Likes