Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 - No charger and SD card.

(Topic created on: 29-01-2021 10:37 AM)
Members_qHlOLPt
First Poster
Options

So Samsung you have decided to follow the path of Apple, no sd card and no charger though the charger is not the issue as I have many. But why??? You should be better then them and we're but now your just copying. If your making enough money which you are then don't start changing the things we have been using for years. Again be different to Apple. Be better.

I won't be upgrading my S20+ with another Samsung S anytime soon unless you put the SD card slot back & I'm sure there are 1000s of others who feel the same

10 REPLIES 10
Ravan_Caw
Explorer
Options
Totally agree SD card it's one of the main reasons I have a galaxy S range phone's
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Agreed. Honestly I wanted to upgrade my s10+ to S21 ultra but is looks like the Note 20 ultra way better choice. 21 ultra no SD card also the pen you need to buy extra plus looking awful that special case for Spen. Ridiculous honestly. I will go to Note 20 Ultra
DylGMD
Pioneer
Options
It's really annoying this 'saving the earth' by removing chargers. No it's really just to pocket more cash in the end.
Lain32
Pioneer
Options
s20 ultra Is better
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
100% agreed, ive not long sold my S20 Ultra, didn't suit me, bought the S20FE, what an outstanding little thing, this FE was gonna be my in-between until the S21came out.... Needless to say I will be sticking to my FE now until the S22 I'm guessing comes out with the SD card available in it, Samsung be your own animal, don't follow Apple, this is why we have all stayed, BRING BACK THE SD IN THE S22, or some of us may turn to the dark side and try and Apple.... doubt it 😂
Mr Argos
Apprentice
Options

It's called being sustainable. Why would you beed a charger? You got phone few hundred quid cheaper and that charger is a tiny piece that saved those money. Yeah, SD card is a bummer...but that is why I got 512 GB one...and double sim! People complain that devices are too expensive, want them cheaper, but also with everything at top note. Doesn't work like that 😕

0 Likes
Haytch
Helping Hand
Options
If a phone costs £1000, I will expect THE BEST. I want a CHARGER in the box. I want a MICRO SD card.

Imagine buying trainers for £1000 and they don't give you laces that go with them. And they say "oh were helping the environment" " you should have lots of laces at home"

That is very stupid. I wamt my laces with my shoes. I want my charger with my phone.
Mr Argos
Apprentice
Options

Majority of people don't need stock charger same as they don't need stock earphones. Now Samsung reduced device price and cut poop people don't need. But you beed it and you want it. As I assume 1k is a lot of money for you too...so why are you buying something you can't afford? It's very clearly stated that those things won't be in the box, bur you choose to buy item worth 1k and then complain instead of getting proper charger for 20 quid. If I don't like shoes without laces, I don't buy them. Or I get a bloody laces. Don't buy something you cannot afford mate.

0 Likes
Haytch
Helping Hand
Options
I love how your trying to justify Samsung's prices. You remind me of those Apple sheep's that blindly get whatever Apple makes. Like the Apple stand which costs more than 1k and the Apple wheels which cost 1k.

A smart person would say its a scam. If Samsung charged you 5k, you would probably still justify it.

Who said I can't afford it? I have the s20 ultra which cost me more than £700.

The s21 is a massive DOWNGRADE

No sd card
No mst
Stuck at 1080p (s21, plus)
Plastic body
No charger in the box

If you want to buy shoes with no laces then go ahead. But smart people would want laces with their shoes.

If you want to be a sheep and try to justify everything Samsung does then go ahead by all means