Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S21 message notifications not showing

(Topic created on: 31-05-2022 08:37 AM)
Andrea475
Student
Options

Hi, my text message notifications icon have stopped showing at the top of screen. When i get a message it pops up then disappears. so if i miss it i dont realise i have anything to indicate i have a message waiting. I  have tried all the work arounds, my setting all seem correct but nothing works. i have had to set it to show as a bubble but i dont really like this - any ideas on how i can resolve the issue

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Andrea475 Hello, try to reset app preferences. To do this, go to Settings/Applications and in the three points on the top right, apply the Reset preferences option. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
Solution
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Andrea475 Hello, try to reset app preferences. To do this, go to Settings/Applications and in the three points on the top right, apply the Reset preferences option. Greetings.

Andrea475
Student
Options

that has worked - thank you

Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Andrea475 I'm glad, thanks for confirming, greetings!

FNurse
Student
Options

Thanks for the help. This tip did work

Justin75
First Poster
Options

That worked for like an hour, it's doing it again and only with texts. I'll get the text pop up as usual, but before I get the chance to read it or even before the notification sound finishes, it dismisses itself and then doesn't show me notification for it.

0 Likes
Disneymom
First Poster
Options

Same for me. Sigh..

0 Likes
ChrisH44
First Poster
Options

Same here. Is there any solution for this yet?

0 Likes