Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Lock screen

(Topic created on: 28-02-2021 11:11 AM)
Trubmij
Explorer
Options

When my mobile is turned off and I press the Side key to switch on the phone I get the lock screen.  I attach my current lock screen.  With the colour/brightness of the date/time against the wallpaper the date/time is not easily visible.  Can I change the colour/brightness of the date/time or find a new wallpaplock screen.jpger that will make the current date/time more easily visible please.

0 Likes

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
u can change the colour of your clock if u got to settings lock screen clock style then select lock screen

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Rishi
Pioneer
Options
if you go to settings>lock screen>clock style>select lock screen and then you should be able to choose any colour you want for the lock screen clock. you can also just change your wallpaper in settings>wallpaper

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
danmidd
Voyager
Options
have a look at the various themes available also, I have mine in dark mode so clock is a bit brighter

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Solution
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
u can change the colour of your clock if u got to settings lock screen clock style then select lock screen
0 Likes
Solution
Rishi
Pioneer
Options
if you go to settings>lock screen>clock style>select lock screen and then you should be able to choose any colour you want for the lock screen clock. you can also just change your wallpaper in settings>wallpaper
0 Likes
Solution
danmidd
Voyager
Options
have a look at the various themes available also, I have mine in dark mode so clock is a bit brighter
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
there's a far easier solution for you.

go to the galaxy store and download "Good Lock" it's a samsung app giving you functions like extended clock or always on display functions compared to stock.

hope it helps.

edit, to clarify, the above app will have more choice in color and layout as per your request.
0 Likes
Trubmij
Explorer
Options

Thanks, I will have a look at this. However, seems to have more functions that I need.  I only want to make the clock more visible on the lock screen as, currently, the colour/contrast again the wallpaper makes it harder to read than I would like.

Regards

0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
you have to install everything on a per need basis anyway. so you only get what you need, ie. clock control
0 Likes
Trubmij
Explorer
Options

Sorry for so long in getting back but its been a bit hectic here.

I looked at this solution and could not get it to do exactly what I want so have decided to leave things as they are.

Many thanks and kind regards

0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
oh no,. sorry to hear that Trub,

if you get time to go through things at some point just let me know and I'll do my best to help you.

hope you are well and safe and all the best :smiling-face:
0 Likes