Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 keeps crashing and restarting

(Topic created on: 03-05-2022 10:15 PM)
bambam102
First Poster
Options
S21 keeps crashing and restarting numerous times throughout the day. Is this a common fault or just my phone?
7 REPLIES 7
Jeff_
Navigator
Options
Mine is crashing ... S22 ultra... So disappointed with Samsung..
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, if you haven't already done this do a factory reset hopefully that should fix the issue.
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you recently installed an app, sometimes if you install an app, it could reset or crash your phone, was everything working before I installed a recent app .
Just checking all areas
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
My New S21 kept doing that, and callers not hearing me or me not hearing them ! 3times it went back for repair, I ended up sending it back to the supplier telling them exactly what Trading Standards told me, The supplier wanted me to pay evermore for the S21fe, I was fuming. Spoke to Citizens Advice notified 3 and hey presto they gave me another deal"" yet I still lost 3 months payment of the S21.its obvious Samsung knows of this fault after reading here and other websites. Why don't they just recall rather than get a bad reputation?
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Forgot "I didn't even get a free charger? The cost of the phone should include a charger specially as its different to previous models .Apple already lost a case in the States and I'm thinking of taking this up with trading standards! It's Sad I have been loyal to Samsung for many years, TV,phone,microwave, washing machine etc etc etc.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
At the end of the Day Samsung are really reliable and normally get things fixed pretty quick. The S21 is the 1st bad Samsung badged item I've ever bought that has been a pain from the start, I have had one Smart TV since they 1st came out and although its about 4-5 years old now it's just as good if not better than the day I bought it and it automatically updates its system ( I really have to read the info on it lol)
0 Likes
dimoul
First Poster
Options

yes. all the time. same problem

0 Likes