Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 is such a disappointment

(Topic created on: 11-04-2021 09:18 PM)
Jsr1256
First Poster
Options

First of all no 3.5mm which makes it impossible to play music in my car, I've tried several name brand and off brand usb c to 3.5 with no luck. When it does work it's too much white noise in the back ground.

Second no expandable storage! 

I hate IPhone but now samsung has made it clear they want to be like the iPhone which makes my blood boil!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
Samsung's own is pretty good but I'm guessing you've tried that. There are 2 other third party dongles that are actually better though, AccGuys and Jsaux. If you've tried them, as well as a Bluetooth adapter, then I guess you could buy a used S7/S8 solely to use for music in your car. I know that sounds ridiculous, but they're pretty cheap now and it will also mean you could take back some storage on S21, if its something you use often and want wired 3.5 audio quality, it's probably worth it. There isn't many flagship smartphones that still have a 3.5 jack unfortunately, or expandable storage. 😕 It has been widely covered for months too, before release, I personally heard the confirmation of no 3.5 Jack, no expandable storage and no charger in the box in mid December 2020.
Dunkel
Pioneer
Options
You can very easily just get a Bluetooth to 3.5mm receiver and make your car have wireless audio
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
The S21 range have been in the press since January... with a massive amount of articles discussing the lack of SD card, removal of 3.5mm Jack, and the missing charger block in the packaging. Did you not do any research before buying this phone ??

All of these items are also not any longer listed in the technical specs.

I am not sure how 3 months later that anyone can be surprised of these omissions...

For what it is worth...the S21u phone is amazing.

There are solutions to your problems... a Bluetooth device for around £15 will interface with your car stereo... you could also use cloud storage to increase the phones storage capacity, or buy one of the handset options such as 256GB with a bigger storage.

Smiley
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
Mr_Kumar
Explorer
Options
The S21 is amazing, so powerful and neat.
0 Likes